Thursday, November 22, 2012

Blackmores Personal Health Assessment

Blackmores has this free service where it assesses your current lifestyle and then give you a mark. Because you know... everyone knows you can give your lifestyle a grade by answering multiple choice questions... wait a second...

Despite its shortcomings, it's still a great (and free!) way to evaluate how your lifestyle is going, and to get some suggestions on which areas need work. Here's my report. I found it quite interesting, considering I thought I was a little healthier than that!

All the screen grabs are taken from the Blackmores Personal Health Assessment results page.

My life in a nutshell... Looks like I need to work on my diet! 

Apparently, I just wasn't bunny enough. 

My health does not even reach the "Good" benchmark! Horror of horrors!!! 

And there you have it. Some pretty good suggestions I thought. 

If you would like your own report, you can check it out here. It takes about 15 minutes to complete the survey. In the mean time, I'm going to start chomping on some orange sticks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment