Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Challenge: Sexy Legs

Summer's here! So it's time to ditch those jeans and put on some short shorts/bikini/Speedos/*insert choice wear here.

I've always been slightly envious of leggy people. Hell, even Tim Curry is leggier than me.

Yep, definitely leggier...
(Source)

I'm still up for some leg twnage (it's like... pwning, only it's toning... I know, I'm the lamest fit nerd out there...) so I'm putting the following challenge on my list of challenges to conquer.

Check it out on Tribesports

It's called the sexy leg workout, so it has to give you sexy legs right? :P By the way, those squats and lunges can also work your bum and core, which doesn't hurt. Not sure if I can do it all in 15 mins, but I'll try it tonight and update.

I'm going to need to invest in some thigh-high fishnets to showcase my legs after a week of this!

Challenge completed in 12 mins 48 seconds. My verdict? This challenge was SO FUN! Particularly the jumping jacks. I haven't done those since I was a child. 

2 comments:

  1. This is a great workout :) I have bookmarked so I shall try it out soon!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked this. It really made my legs burn the next day though... I've gone back and done it again today :D Good luck with it!

      Delete