Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Challenge: 12 Days of Christmas

Here's a fun challenge for the festive times. 

Click on the picture for a bigger image, or view the challenge here

It's easy to forget to work out and to overindulge in all those delicious Christmas goodies at this time of the year. Trust me, teachers have it the worst! (all those chocolates we receive from students!) 

Not sure how this challenge works? 

Here's the song (pinched from the Tribesports blog


On the first day of fitness, my Tribesports set to me,
A challenging 1 minute plank.
On the second day of fitness, my Tribesports set to me,
2 minute wall squat and a challenging 1 minute plank.
On the third day of fitness, my Tribesports set to me,
3 minute bridge, 2 minute wall squat and a challenging 1 minute plank.
On the fourth day of fitness, my Tribesports set to me,
4 full burpees, 
3 minute bridge, 2 minute wall squat and a challenging 1 minute plank.
On the fifth day of fitness, my Tribesports set to me,
Fiiiiiiive star jumps! 
4 full burpees, 3 minute bridge, 2 minute wall squat and a challenging 1 minute plank.
On the sixth day of fitness, my Tribesports set to me,
6 push ups, 
Fiiiiiiive star jumps! 4 full burpees, 3 minute bridge, 2 minute wall squat and a challenging 1 minute plank.
On the seventh day of fitness, my Tribesports set to me,
7 mountain climbers, 
6 push ups, Fiiiiiiive star jumps! 4 full burpees, 3 minute bridge, 2 minute wall squat and a challenging 1 minute plank.
On the eighth day of fitness, my Tribesports set to me,
8 squats-a-squatting, 
7 mountain climbers, 6 push ups, Fiiiiiiive star jumps! 4 full burpees, 3 minute bridge, 2 minute wall squat and a challenging 1 minute plank.
On the ninth day of fitness, my Tribesports set to me,
9 lads chair dipping, 
8 squats-a-squatting, 7 mountain climbers, 6 push ups, Fiiiiiiive star jumps! 4 full burpees, 3 minute bridge, 2 minute wall squat and a challenging 1 minute plank.
On the tenth day of fitness, my Tribesports set to me,
10 lords tuck-jumping, 
9 lads chair dipping, 8 squats-a-squatting, 7 mountain climbers, 6 push ups, Fiiiiiiive star jumps! 4 full burpees, 3 minute bridge, 2 minute wall squat and a challenging 1 minute plank.
On the eleventh day of fitness, my Tribesports set to me,11 ladies lunging, 10 lords tuck-jumping, 9 chair dipping, 8 squats-a-squatting, 7 mountain climbers, 6 push ups, Fiiiiiiive star jumps! 4 full burpees, 3 minute bridge, 2 minute wall squat and a challenging 1 minute plank.
On the twelfth day of fitness, my Tribesports set to me, 12 crunches crunching, 11 ladies lunging, 10 lords tuck-jumping, 9 chair dipping, 8 squats-a-squatting, 7 mountain climbers, 6 push ups, Fiiiiiiive star jumps! 4 full burpees, 3 minute bridge, 2 minute wall squat and a challenging 1 minute plank.

I'm up to Day 2 which means I'll be doing the 1 min plank and the 2 min wall squat today. 
So my lovelies, have a wonderful festive season! Let me know if you're doing this challenge :) 

2 comments:

  1. Hey that's a nice quick challenge, I like the way it builds up every day. I love burpees and jumping jacks but I so hate mountain climbers!
    I think I will do it along, starting today! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The good news is that you only have to do 7 mountain climbers :) Good luck Olympia! I'm looking forward to the 12th day!

      Delete