Monday, July 29, 2013

My Lorna Jane Haul

Believe it or not, I have never own a sports bra before. I just never had a reason to... (TMI, but my boobs are practically non-existent).

With my increased running though, I've had a problem with regular bra straps sliding off shoulder while running, and with my upcoming organized 5km event looming overhead, I wanted more comfort. So, off I went to my favourite sports outlet store, Lorna Jane at the South Wharf DFO.

Here's what I picked up today.

I may have spent a bit today

Clockwise from bottom left

Karin Tank $64.99 $45.00 

Gracious Short Sleeve Top in Scarlet Marl $59.99 $24.00 

Sports Bras 
Idol bra in Black $62.99 $55.00
Laurette bra in Black $65.99 $50.00
Laurette bra in Peacock $65.99 $50.00

Courage Canvas Tote Bag $39.99 FREE 
Because I had spent so much, they decided to chuck in a free tote bag as well! Score! This tote would really come in handy, I've been looking for a new canvas bag, and this can hold up to 2kg!

I'm not really one for sports fashion, but this has been a very occasional spoil, and probably my very last for awhile. I have always worn very cheap sportswear (think Supre $10 tights for yoga and running), but you can't really skimp on sports bras. I think I'm all geared up for the year!

What's your favourite sportsgear hangout? Do you spend on sportswear or do you prefer to save?

No comments:

Post a Comment